- Resource Type:Technical Report
- OSTI Identifier:7123816
- Published Date:2009-04-01
- Subject:36 MATERIALS SCIENCE; 32 ENERGY CONSERVATION, CONSUMPTION, AND UTILIZATION; CONSTRUCTION; FASTENERS; USES; STEELS; MECHANICAL PROPERTIES; CORROSION PROTECTION; FASTENING; FATIGUE; MANUALS; SHEAR; STANDARDS; TENSILE PROPERTIES; ALLOYS; DOCUMENT TYPES; FABRICATION; IRON ALLOYS; IRON BASE ALLOYS; JOINING
- Description:This paper specifies the usage of structural bolts in terms of their design, selection and application, in accordance with the American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) Eighth Edition. Manual of Steel Construction.'' 1 tab.
Guidelines for structural bolting in accordance with the AISC (American Institute of Steel Construction) eighth edition manual of steel construction''
Research and Development
MORE LIKE THIS
Based on your search keyword(s), we found other relevant matches across various data sources.
More like this
- Green Power Marketing in the United States: A Status Report (Eighth Edition)
- Spin-mapping of coal structures with ESE and ENDOR. Eighth quarterly (second annual) report
- Energy Savings Modeling and Inspection Guidelines for Commercial Building Federal Tax Deductions, Second Edition
- Biodiesel Handling and Use Guidelines (Third Edition)
- Biodiesel Handling and Use Guidelines (Second Edition)